REQUIRED MEMBER TRAINING
NIMS - The National Incident Management System from FEMA
Below are four required courses from FEMA required by East Hanover VRS and Hanover Fire/EMS. Once you have completed the course, taken the test, and printed out your CERTIFICATE, please place it immediately in the Training Officer's mailbox for processing.
DEPARTMENT ORIENTATION AND HIPAA TRAINING
1. Access the HIPAA TRAINING file; download it, and review the materials.
2. Click on the HIPAA TEST, print it, and take the test.
3. Click on the Skill Sheets and print them.
4. Take the Skill Sheets to your Crew Chief and complete the necessary skills. Have the chief sign off on your forms.
8. Finally, take all printed papers and tests to the Membership Chairperson once complete.